Brrr… who else had winter come back for a little visit today!!?? A cold gust blew into East Texas today and I had to pull out my winter sweaters and warm socks! How is that for an April day?! :) I’m making the most of it with a hot Caramel Latte and thought I would share my favorite recipe with y’all. ❄☕ Enjoy the final bit of cold with a delicious coffee or hot Cocoa and a few warm layers! Happy Saturday everyone. ♥
- 2 shots Espresso or 1/2 cup Very Strong brewed Coffee
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 TBS Raw Sugar(or regular white sugar)
- 1 TBS Caramel Syrup
- Dash Vanilla
- Fresh Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel for drizzling
- Find your favorite mug and dissolve 1 TBS caramel, sugar, and vanilla in hot espresso!
- Froth Milk and pour over sweetened espresso.
- Top with whipped cream and a generous drizzle of Honey. ENJOY!