Y’all, it’s HOT outside!! ? No better weather for a Creamy SUMMER SMOOTHIE. I’m sharing my favorite Smoothie recipe today!??? And do you know what makes this recipe so perfect? I’ll give you 2 reasons why you need to try this recipe!? #1 It’s super easy and so refreshing!!# 2 1 recipe can be made in several different variations! For me this week, I’m loving the classic strawberry banana!! ?
- 1 cup favorite frozen fruit!! (I used 1/3 cup frozen mango & 2/3 frozen mixed berries! )
- 1/2 ripened banana
- 1/4 cup cream plain yogurt! (I LOVE using the cream top or whole milk yogurt for mine for mine!)
- 1/4 cup milk (can be substituted for water or coconut milk!)
- 2 tbsp frozen pineapple concentrate (you can choose your favorite flavor, just make sure it is 100% fruit juice!)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream to top!! (optional but so worth adding!)
Make this smoothie your own by choosing your favorite fruit, substituting regular yogurt for Greek yogurt, or adding other fun fillers!Directions
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until completely smooth!
- Pour into favorite cup, add a colorful straw and enjoy!
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”