Here at Garlands of Grace, we are enjoying a little snowman building! But not the type that requires cold snow. ;) Handmade felt snowmen ornaments made by sisters & brothers made the perfect gift for special friends! Made from white felt, decorated with buttons scrap fabric, yarn, buttons and slightly stuffed to give each snowman it’s own special touch! Super fun craft and so easy. I recommend this project ages 5+!!
- 1 -3inch White Felt Circle
- 1- 2 inch White Felt Circle
- 5×3 inch white felt
- Lots of colorful Thread + needles
- Orange/yellow felt for nose
- beads, buttons, colorful felt pieces, fabric scraps to construct hat, scarf, and eyes
- Bakers Twine or Ribbon for the ornament loops